Social Media Optimization / Marketing (SMO / SMM)
Participation in Social Media and Interactive Marketing is no longer revolutionary. It’s crucial. In 2010, companies with dedicated social media activity boosted sales by over 18%, while those with minimal or no presence saw a 6% decrease. As 2011 marks a shift in consumer mentality from recession to recovery, companies must adjust their strategies according to how customers make purchasing decisions.
It can however be a complex issue. In addition to simple Blogs and Forums, there are many popular and well known Social Media channels in existence, each with their own particular strengths and demographic coverage.
Initially, as an integral part of our service, we help our clients to identify their core Social Media strategy.
We then carefully identify the channels which will work best for that strategy in their markets.
Finally, we design and implement a structured Social Media Marketing plan which will deliver the best possible benefit to our clients’ businesses.
The primary 5 ways we help are:
- If you're not sure which (if any) Social Media is right for you try a Social Media Strategy Workshop
- If you are sure, but want to know more - why not try one of our 'Deep Dive' sessions
- For larger companies or organisation we deliver 'in-house' strategy & implementation sessions
- If you need a hand to get your Social Media Marketing going, then we can provide a Social Media Management Plans
- Finally, we provide customised support for one or more Social Media and Social Media Training for your staff